Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I know, I know... I am a slacker!

So a lot has gone on since I last updated! I got my tonsils out the week of Thanksgiving... that was a blast! Lucas is getting so BIG!!! he is in the 80 and 90 percentage on everything (yes that is including his head). It is amazing to see how much he is growing. I just discovered his first tooth today, he has been teething for a while now, and I am glad he is actually got proof for all of his suffering... the poor little guy, I am so glad that you don't remember what it feels like when you are older! Lucas for sure keeps us on our toes, he loves to jump in his jumper! It is amazing how much stronger it made his legs just in the first few days, and I have to say that it has been a life saver for me, it gives me time to finish getting ready in the mornings!
Here are some pictures of us from Thanksgiving and the batman shirt is from today! I can't believe how big he is!




3 comments:

Kelsie said...

I am so glad that you posted, Lucas is getting so big. He is absolutely adorable!

Angie said...

Oh what a cutie he is....well it's kind of late for a countdown calendar but Lucas will appreciate it more next year....yes, please send all photos. Love you

Aunt angie

Angie said...

Okay..I thought I was way slow in updating my blog...but you win the prize!

Play list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones