Friday, September 26, 2008

My Birthday (only a few weeks ago!) and Jackson Hole


I had the best birthday possible! My cute sister Emily went all out for me and made me spaghettie and meatballs, and got me an ice cream cake from cold stone! I was seriously spoiled this year! I got to spend the whole day with my cute hubby and just relax! It was awesome!


The week after this, we got to take a family vacation with my parents to Jackson Hole! It was so much fun. We didn't really plan anything in particular, so we just played everything by ear, but it was so much fun! So we took our time driving down there and just played the whole way. We stoped in Idaho and got some scratch and wins, we won $3.00 and then spent it on more, and we lost it! (Dang, I was really hoping for the $30,000)!


We got to walk around Jackson Hole the first day and do some shopping, and then the next day we drove through Yellow Stone, it was a lot of fun! We went and watched old Faithful erupt, and we got to see a Moose, and some Elk (But no Bears)! It was just nice to be able to get out and play and not have to work! Vacation well spent! I am ready for another one now!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Sounds fun...Did you get a chance to swing by and see Chelsea?

Hey, your parents need to blog..put some pics of grandma & grandpa on it

Jon & Jalynn said...

What the heck STINKER!! You never told me that you had a blog...

Play list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones