Sunday, June 28, 2009

Don't Worry...

I AM STILL PREGNANT!!!!!
And my feet have completely disappeared, the picture I have of them is less swollen then than they are now! Don't worry though, if he doesn't come on his own, they will take me in on Thursday!


This is Jeremy's foot next to mine, see how you can see the bones in his feet, and there aren't any in mine! Weird huh!
I know, not a cute pic and my shirt is barely covering my belly at this point, but I refuse to buy any more maternity clothes when I am so close to being done!

4 comments:

Jon & Jalynn said...

I keep wondering everyday if you've had him yet! I am so sorry about your feet, that actually looks VERY painful but on another note you look so cute pregnant!! Have you picked a name yet?

Bj said...

I'm Sorry girl! And acutally I have been worried, but I didn't want to call you because I can imagine that it would be depressing to get calls everyday asking if you have had him yet. Good luck and hope he comes soon!

Angie said...

So, we must be on that call list when he (lucas) that is what I call him, comes into this world, just because I am his favorite great-aunt:) Good luck. You look pretty darn good, I was so swollen that I couldn't even move without it hurting me. It was bad. I'm guessing he will be 8 lbs or more!

Love you
Aunt Angie

jhjonze said...

You can do it! I'm so sorry it has taken so long, but I can guarantee you it will be worth it in the end! I hope that helps.

Please let me know if I can do ANYTHING! (Including just listening to you vent, I know how it feels to be pregnant and wish you weren't anymore)!

Play list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones