Monday, June 15, 2009

When will he get here?!?!

So for the most part I have been OK, and wanting to wait until his due date, but I would just like to say that it would be very, very nice to go into labor... oh maybe this week sometime! :) I think that I am one of the select few who has been very grateful for this rainy, cool weather. It would be so much worse if it were 95 degrees and I was feeling as uber pregnant as I am! On a sunny note, we need your help. We think that we have the final names picked out but we need help on a deciding count! So here they are and let us know which ones you like the best (I know, I know, I am due anytime now and we are just barely narrowing it down)!
Fill in the blank:
________ Brian Maughan
  • Ewan
  • Ryker
  • Lucas
  • Boston

7 comments:

ED said...

Ryker.. it sounds so cute!!!
If you need anything you call me!!!!!!!! Middle of the night early morning whenever just call!

I am so excited for you guys!

Jon & Jalynn said...

I can't believe that you only have a few more days, its crazy. You will Definitely have to let us know when he makes his way into the world! Oh, and I like the name Boston

Emily said...

Ryker!!

Angie said...

The names you have picked out...we (Lyndsey & I) vote for Lucas. Uncle Sterling wants Ya (goes great with the last name)

Boston - NO
Ewan -NO
Ryker- that's the name of a prison in NY
Lucas has our vote by far and its a nice name that he won't want to change when he gets to be 18. This is only our opinion. I'm sure when you see him maybe another name will just jump out at you. Good Luck

I picked the baby up some cute clothes...from The Carter Outlet, I could not resist....

Bj said...

I am so glad that you at least have a small list! That is crazy that he is almost hear!
OH, and my vote... I really like the name Boston:)

Jenny said...

Boston is a girl name. Ryker is the way to go. Good luck with everything! It's so exciting!

Amber said...

ok, I'm a big fan of Lucas and Ryker - in that order. Everyone else put their two cents in so I might as well :) I'm so excited for you! It's Wednesday now, so if you haven't already had him then I guess you'll be induced tomorrow? Good luck!! Hey, maybe you'll be able to see the fireworks from your hospital room... ;)

Play list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones